The mix will contain all necessary protein, energy, minerals, trace elements and vitamins for the rapid growth and finishing of young bulls. This feed should be hand fed or managed with ad-lib hay or straw for optimum performance and feed conversion. Expected daily intake should be around 3.0% of body weight.
Metabolic Energy - min. MJ/kg
Crude Protein - min. %
Calcium - min. %
Phosphorous - min. %
Salt - max %
Starch - min. %
NDF - max. %
- This product does not contain restricted animal material. It should be fed only to cattle. Do not feed to horses or dogs (for animal treatment only).
- This product is best stored in cool and dry conditions and used within 6 months of production date.
- This feed should be hand fed. It is important to ensure good quality, clean water is always available and that troughs are cleaned daily.
- Kettridges operates a Quality Management System Feedsafe Accreditation No. 45
- Available in bulka bags and in bulk, with a 3 business day notice period.