This product is a supplement and should be fed in conjunction with quality cereal hay or straw on an ad-lib basis. This mix contains all necessary protein, energy, minerals, trace elements and vitamins for rapid growth and finishing of young stock. The feed also contains Lasalocid sodium and a rumen pH buffer. This feed should be fed ad-lib in a feeder or trough with ad-lib hay or straw for optimum performance and feed conversion. Expected daily intake should be around 3.0% of body weight. Ensure cattle are not hungry prior to introducing them to this ration.
Cattle Feedlot Pellets
$0.496 – $0.548
A quality supplement for improved feed conversion efficiency.
20kg Bags are not available online. Please visit your nearest Kettridges Stockist.
Minimum bulk order is 10 tonne. For part loads, please call Kettridges.
(Dry matter basis)
Metabolic Energy – min. MJ/kg
Crude Protein – min %
Calcium – min. %
Phosphorus – min. %
Salt – max. %
NDF max %
Vitamins & Minerals
- This product does not contain restricted animal material or urea and this feed should be fed only to cattle.
- Contains Bovatec 20CC Lasalocid sodium premix. Active ingredient: Lasalocid sodium at 33g per tonne of feed. For improved live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency.
- This product is best stored under cool and dry conditions and used within 6 months of production date.
- It is important to ensure good quality, clean water is always available and that troughs are cleaned daily.
- Kettridges operates a Quality Management System Feedsafe Accreditation No. 45.
- Available in 20kg bags, bulka bags, and in bulk, with a 3 business day notice period.